- Cleaned up the twisted hallways a bit. Wallmasters no longer naturally spawn in them.
- A block in the block room is now correctly attached to a switch.
- Compass now shows correct location of map chest.
- A fire wall in the fire wall maze can no longer be jumped over
- A few crate and switch puzzles adjusted to accomodate the fix mentioned below.
- Several significant sequence breaks fixed.
- Clipping errors in some rooms fixed.
- Adjusted one puzzle to be more consistent.
- Fixed glitch involving dying or being grabbed by a Wallmaster while standing on a blue switch.
- Player now starts with basic wallet and no rupees.
- Damage boost speed reduced from 12.5 to 8.
- Several tweaks to Forest and Fire to improve the gameplay.
- A few clipping errors fixed
- Can no longer get stuck under the walkways in the room above the bridge room.
- Textures on pillar in block room no longer disappear.
- Block room puzzle changed to require less pushing.
- Glass platform erroneously attached to switch. Now always present.
- Fixed break that allows getting a key too early.
- Patched up a hole in the wall of a room.
- Small change to the ending.
- Well gates no longer react to killing redeads
- Extraneous blue switch removed from main room
- Torches now light when you shoot them, rather than shooting next to them.
- Textures in the boss door room no longer disappear when sinking.
- Textures in "Morpha's room" are now correctly placed.
- Eyeball Frog no longer reverts to prescription after game over.
- Link no longer gets random upward impulses when playing on N64.
- Temples are now called Level 1, 2, 3.
- Like Likes no longer eat tunics.